A Rare Find – Furnished Air-Conditioned Property at Prestige Address
House - Coorparoo QLD
Perfect Opportunity for the Transferee to develop a taste of living in a traditional Queenslander.
This charming property is beautifully presented, and well-maintained, and the convenience of being furnished means it’s ready for you and your guests to walk right in and feel at home. Your challenge will be to find anything that can compare with these features:-
– Traditional Queenslander characteristics of polished timber floors, high ceilings, casement windows and enclosed verandah
– Three air-conditioned “double plus” built-in bedrooms.
– Master bedroom offers a bay window, floor to ceiling wardrobing, air-conditioning – Bring your own bed
– Second bedroom ideal as an ensuited guest room
– Bright and breezy Sunroom
– Separate air-conditioned office space with external entry
– Quality kitchen with green outlook offering a double oven, side-by-side fridge with icemaker, dishwasher, loads of pantry space
– Easy-serve dining area with direct access to either kitchen or alfresco entertaining area
– Choice of living areas to accommodate all the family’s needs
– Convenient hide-away laundry integrated with kitchen
– Fully fenced yard – and don’t worry – we’ll attend to the mowing!
– Parking for two motor vehicles
If you’d like a taste of traditional Brisbane living, whilst enjoying all the conveniences that Coorparoo provides, then let us provide you with a private viewing of this furnished gem on top of the hill.
Please note: Items of furniture NOT included: The Piano, King-sized bed in the main bedroom, the bed from the middle room and the lounge room television – the television from the front sunroom will be moved into the lounge room. The garden shed will be emptied. The kitchenware such as the pots and pans, cutlery, plates, glasses, mugs etc will be taken (for example, everything in the draws and cupboards will be removed). This property comes furnished only.
Property Code: 1362
- 3 bed
- 2 bath